Tuesday 16 May 2017

Izmail State Humanitarian University


Last week I visited the university in Izmail to talk with the English department about LCCI exams.

Supported by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, LCCI exams are internationally recognised business and general English exams which provide a much more affordable alternative to other exam suites.  One reason for this is that with our practical English for Business qualification you can choose to take only the reading and writing parts (speaking and listening are optional depending on your needs).

They are very popular with anybody wishing to gain that all important B2 qualification and are accepted and valued by major international employers all around the world.

I'd like to express my thanks to the Director and all the staff for a wonderful welcome and excellent hospitality.  I look forward to working with this university in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone))) the work on learning English never stops and there are always ways to improve your language, especially in the international format, which I basically did on the course https://englishpapa.ru/, because I understood what I this language is required not only at work, but also in real life and in free communication, with the same native speakers

    ReplyDelete